Saturday, September 1, 2012

Gone Missing

ALL APOLOGIES: It's been DAYS since I've posted and I have a whole litany of excuses. They are as follows. ...

First, we left town midday on Wednesday to head south to Vancouver, where we're hosting my parents' 50th anniversary party Saturday afternoon.

Upon arriving in Vancouver, it has been a whirlwind of workworkworkworkwork. Thursday and Friday I was baking by 6:30 a.m. and wrapped up about 15 hours later. I'm wiped.

Whilst I've been preoccupied with marshmallows and powdered sugar (So. Much. Fondant), the kids have managed to keep themselves entertained and amused and they've had a few short field trips (three parks and the newish Vancouver Public Library).

Tomorrow is party day and after that I will collapse. And then revive and upon the return to 'normal' we'll be back to the blog in full force, with photos and everything!!!

Happy weekend to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment