Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Whirlwind Weekend

 Hello MPA blogees, it is I, your (thankfully infrequent) guest-blogger, Christian. Your normal, talented blogger, Kristine. is unable to blog at the moment, so please enjoy a few pictures from the weekend.

 Saturday night I drove to Portland for the Blazers - Spurs second round NBA conference semis playoff game. The Blazers lost, unfortunately going down 3-0 in the series.

Sunday, it was back to Seattle for a beautiful Mother's day at Safeco Field. Again, unfortunately, the NW did not prevail, with the Mariners losing to the Kansas City Royals.

But all was not lost, it was back to Portland on Monday for the Blazers game 4 with the Spurs.

I don't have any pictures of the Blazer's win over the Spurs, because I was so excited, I forgot to take any.

By Tuesday afternoon, the kids and I were back for yoga class in West Seattle while Kristine stayed to be with her parents (Hi Eric & Judy!).

I

No comments:

Post a Comment