Friday, July 18, 2014

Quiet Friday

BACK TO BLUE:  I guess the gray was just for a day, because we were back to sunny and blue today.

I needed to return a book to the library, so for our For our morning walk, I parked 1.5 miles away, and the dogs and I walked there and back for a total of 3-miles.  This evening, we went back out, this time in Discovery Park.  

I parked by the Daybreak Star Native American cultural center there and we strolled a couple paths by the shoreline.
Then, we headed inland, for the beaver pond.  I don't see any evidence of any new beaver activity, but there were a couple of ducks paddling around. 
And a blue heron was keeping its eye on us.
HAPPY CAMPERS:  Hey, we actually have some *action* shots from the campers today.

It is reported that CJ has ridden his bike around the campground 'at least 100 times.
And here he is, teaching fellow campers the fine art of playing Kings in the Corner/
I made sure to send a bunch of art supplies with Annabelle, including a big stack of paper.  Looks like she's out of paper. ;)
They'll be heading home Sunday, with stories to tell, no doubt.


No comments:

Post a Comment