Friday, May 29, 2020

Feathered Friend

FAKE NEWS: Remember a couple of weeks ago when I told you a bird started a nest atop the tarp atop our folded up ping pong table but abandoned it? Yeah, well, I was wrong. She ended up making the nest a little more robust and for the last three days or so, she's been in it non stop. So maybe we'll have multiple birds atop our ping pong table soon.

She is a sweet house guest. Doesn't make a peep. And she doesn't even seem miffed when I have to press myself up against the house and precariously stick an arm behind the ping pong table to turn the spigot on so I can water tomatoes and more. She just calmly watches me, blinks a couple of times, and stays put. Can't wait to meet her chicks!

MIDDAY SUNSET: Annabelle had another Art to Go session through Gage Art Academy at noon today. Today's project was a pretty in pink sunset scene. Here's an in-progress peek.

SHAKY START: The kids were supposed to spend 90 minutes this afternoon learning all about The Bard via a King County Library System-hosted event. Unfortunately, the Zoom broadcast was spotty, the audio was hard to hear, and a lot of the video was pixelated, so they tapped out about twenty minutes in. Bummer. 

KANJI: Japanese is still on the daily to-do list. Here is a page from CJ's workbook from a couple of days. It's all Greek to me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment