Saturday, June 4, 2022

Leftovers

FOR POSTERITY: Following are some random photos I neglected to include in previous posts.

First up are the cupcakes we made for CJ's birthday. They are Mountain Dew cupcakes with cream cheese Mountain Dew icing and topped by a nacho cheese Dorito. Shudder. 

I'd seen a photo of these years ago and finally remembered to make them for CJ's birthday this year. I pretty much followed the recipe from Rosanna Pansino's website.

The kids report the cupcakes were good. I'll have to take their words for it, as I certainly didn't want to eat one!

Next up is a couple of positive COVID tests. I feel like that's such a symbol of these last two years, I have to put it on the blog for posterity.

And then this random shot. Back when we were planning and prepping for the Back-to-the-Ballpark menu for Teen Feed, we happened to run across this abomination at WinCo. - a huge tub of cotton candy puffs! 
Cotton candy is most certainly a ballpark food, so we had to buy a couple for Teen Feed. They are some sort of coated puff, and certainly smelled just like cotton candy. Annabelle said they did taste like it, too. I'll have to take her word for it, because I didn't want to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment