Thursday, May 21, 2020

Going Up

Photo Credit: (NASA/Bill Ingalls)
ROCKET WATCH: New photos from the Space Coast ahead of the historic manned mission set to launch in less than a week now!

Below, you see the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket topped by the company's Crew Dragon spacecraft as it's carefully tipped into a vertical position on the launch pad at historic Launch Complex 39A ahead of the May 27 Demo-2 mission, sending a manned spacecraft heading to the International Space Station. Lift off is scheduled for 1:33 p.m. Pacific time.
Photo Credit: (NASA/Bill Ingalls)
These two astronauts,  Robert Behnken, left, and Douglas Hurley, will be the pioneering people inside the Dragon capsule. Hurley was also on board the very last space shuttle launch, in 2011.
                                                                Photo Credit: (NASA/Bill Ingalls)
We can't wait to watch!

TO DO LIST: While we've managed to cross off a good number of things on our home improvement to do list 'thanks' to the pandemic, there's still plenty to do. In fact, the mail brought foreshadowing of two future projects.

One thing that showed up was a flooring sample I'd ordered. Check out the bold pattern below. It's called Madison Avenue Green & Grey.
And no, I'm not talking about the filthy, aged, mustard colored icky print original to the house. I'l talking about the geometric-printed square atop it. There are things I like lots about it, but I'm not 100 percent sold. I need to go online and see what it looks like in a full sized room.

Speaking of patterns, some fabric I ordered over two months ago finally showed up today. I *love* it!

Right now it's just draped over this chair's cushions. It will be placing plain brown corduroy. 
My mask making might have to take a back seat for a bit while I get the cushion covers sewn up!

No comments:

Post a Comment